Nature’s most convenient meal
Life on-the-go often limits the quality of food you consume, but not when it comes to Core140+, Kyäni’s nutrient-dense meal replacement shake with wholesome ingredients to fuel your body. In fact, there are over 140 nutrients packed into every serving for the ultimate convenience when you need it most. Just blend it up and take it with you for instant gratification. Each serving amounts to 280 calories and only 6 grams of sugar.
Hectic schedules often distract us from making healthy food choices.
Let’s face it. Life can sometimes get in the way of our goals of eating healthier. We’ve all got obligations to work, friends, or family, and when we’re running from one task to the next, there’s not a lot of time left for meal planning and food preparation.
Pre-packaged convenience foods address hunger but often lack good nutrition.
When you’re on a time crunch, it’s easy to have snacks and other pre-packaged foods nearby when hunger strikes. Unfortunately, most convenient foods are filled with artificial ingredients, plus added salt and sugar.
Kyäni Core140+ is a nutrient-dense meal replacement shake that provides wholesome nutrition when you need it most.
- 22 grams of grass-fed protein
- 18 organic greens, seeds, and vegetables
- 25 digestive enzymes and probiotics
- 20 natural vitamins and minerals
- 6g of organic fiber
- Organic adaptogens
- Wild malus “fat buster”
- Only 6g of sugar
- Soy, gluten, and preservative-free
- All Natural and Non-GMO
- Great chocolate taste
- Offers 140+ all-natural ingredients in one meal
- Supports lean muscle growth
- Encourages healthy weight management and loss
- Complements your diet with important nutrients
- Promotes healthy digestion and nutrient absorption
- Keeps you fuller, longer
- Enhances gut health and nutrient absorption
- Helps the body better manage stress
- Serves others as every purchase of Core140+ equals one serving of Potato Pak to a child in need
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Kyäni products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.